Cheers to the first day at SXSW Interactive 2015!
ImageThink as the the official graphic recorders of this year’s SXSW Interactive conference are pleased to witness and record the first wave of the new ideas that are going to be leading the year of 2015.
SXSWi 2015 hosts an incredible variety of speakers, each with their own intriguing points of view, and we are happy to let you know that all of the talks we captured will be made available to you via our Facebook page. We will recap each day here on our blog as well.
We sure hope you did not miss any of this excellent content.
Here’s the full list of Saturday’s talks.
- Ari Horie: Impact: Taking My Chance to Lead”
- Nilofer Merchant:”Powerful Enough to Dent the World”
- Allison Glock, Dana White, Ronda Rousey, Jessica Eye: “UFC: Women Breaking Ground Inside the Octagon”
- Biz Stone: “Biz Stone on Creativity and Redefining Success”
- Princess Reema Bint Bandar Al Saud:”Princess Reema’s Mission to Empower Saudi Women”
- Eric Garcetti: “LA and the Innovation Economy”
- David Chang, Matt Buchanan:”The Future Role of Tech in Dining and Food”
- Sarah Lewis: “The Story of Creative Icons: Failure to Mastery”
- A Coversation with Jimmy Kimmel
- A Conversation with Lawrence Lessig