ImageThink facilitators draw on a decade of experience running meetings for the biggest companies in the world. Our process begins with a consultation designed to uncover your meeting’s true objectives and includes robust and detailed agendas, custom visual templates, and exercises that ignite creativity.
Illustrating the Point
Our meeting illustrators teach teams to “think in images,” which sparks creativity, strengthens focus, and facilitates problem-solving. ImageThink graphic recording is more than large-scale sketchnotes. Whether you’re brainstorming, delivering a pitch, or developing a strategic plan, ImageBoards help to capture, memorialize, and socialize your best ideas.
Leaders in the Field
Inspired by design thinking principles, our ImageThink Method™ serves as a framework for delivering user-centered business transformations. In combination with our rigorously honed illustrative style, the ImageThink Method™ ensures you benefit from an approach optimized for creativity, agility, and results.
How It Works
- Map out strategy with hand-captured illustrations
- Actually visualize during brand visioning exercises
- Jumpstart creativity in your brainstorming sessions
- Capture the plans in your Advisory Board meetings
- Add inspiration to leadership summits
- Stand out in client pitch meetings
- Matchstick LLC