Are you looking to become a stronger leader this summer? Do you want to gain the skills and toolsets to encourage participation in your organization, and facilitate focused discussions?
Come to beautiful Cape Cod August 11-13 for the GISC Visual Leadership Program! This leadership workshop is led by ImageThink co-founder, Nora Herting, and supported by GISC faculty Sky Freyss-Cole and Gwynne Guzzeau. In this intimate setting amongst other leaders you will learn strategic tools to help you:
Clarify and Align Goals, Actions and Outcomes
- Increase the ability of your group to envision the future and to create a shared picture of what it looks like.
- Use visual tools to help your team and partners to get on the same page with clear goals, roles and commitments.
Visualize Your Ideas
- Present your ideas visually and get buy-in from your leaders, team members, partners or clients.
- Make complex issues understandable by making the connections visible.
- Use templates and learning maps to engage colleagues or stakeholders in idea development and decision making to ensure high level of ownership.
- Use the visual language and graphic facilitation to activate creative and critical thinking at the same time.
Spots are filling fast, but we want to see you there! Click HERE to sign up now.
Nora Herting is co-founder and co-prinicipal of ImageThink, a leader in the field of graphic facilitation, and has spoken on the value of visual communication at SXSW: Interactive, BiggerPlate: Unplugged, and co-author of , set for release June 21st.