Come for the beach view, stay for the leadership skills.
Looking to become a stronger leader this summer? Go beyond most management classes and join ImageThink co-founder Nora Herting for a leadership retreat in graphic facilitation, September 14-16th, in beautiful Cape Cod.
Visual Leadership is a program in Graphic Facilitation for consultants, teachers, leaders, facilitators, project managers, and anyone in between.
What Is It?
Led by co-founder of ImageThink Nora Herting, and supported by GISC faculty Sky Freyss-Cole and Gwynne Guzzeau, these management classes will cover strategic tools that will help you:
Visualize Your Ideas and Stimulate Participation
- Present your ideas visually and get buy-in from your leaders, team members, partners or clients
- Use templates and learning maps to engage colleagues or stakeholders in idea development and decision making to ensure high level of ownership
- Make complex issues understandable by making the connections visible
Clarify and align goals, actions, and outcomes
- Increase the ability of your group to envision the future and to create a shared picture of what it looks like
- Use visual tools to help your team and partners to get on the same page with clear goals, roles and commitments
Increase your leadership impact
- Energize meetings
- Improve skills managing difference on teams
Who Is It For?
This leadership workshop is a beginner course in graphic facilitation. No particular drawing skills are required. You will use simple drawing techniques and materials will be provided. During these management classes, participants and presenters will create a safe learning environment where you are free to experiment and explore new ways of communicating.
What Will We Do?
Through exercises, case studies and reflection you will gradually hone your skills and develop materials that can be used in your current work or volunteer projects. After the workshop, you will be able to create visual presentations, plan a project visually, and help lead the members of your organization or team in meaningful dialogue and reflection.
This leadership workshop will incorporate some free time each day to explore the area, practice your new skills or relax at the beach.
Sound good? Register now to secure your spot! And if you can’t make it to this leadership retreat, be sure to visit our Workshops section to take advantage of other educational opportunities.
For more information, please visit the page on GISC. Space is limited to 15, reserve your spot today!
Event Date and Time: September 14-16, 2017
Event Location: Gestalt International Study Center 1035 Cemetery Road South Wellfleet, MA 02663 United States
Event Website: http://www.gisc.org/leaders/programs/visualleadership.php