Graphic facilitation added an element of creativity to our keynote sessions. [ImageThink] did an amazing job. We are thrilled with the results.
— Libby Ashcraft, Event Manager, IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit
Graphic recording adds an element of engagement to large events and conferences that is hard to match. Not only does it increase engagement and focus during sessions, it allows participants to keep interacting with and sharing the content between presentations and long after the event.
Ways in which ImageThink supports conferences:
- Real-time visual summaries of keynote speeches and panel discussions which are then displayed on-site and digitized
- Sketch notes of conference sessions — a graphic recorder is seated in the audience and makes sketchbook-sized graphic recordings
- Real-time twitter murals — illustrations of tweets using conference hashtag
- Tablet graphic recording on iPad or similar device, which can be projected in large auditoriums
- Audience take-aways — digital versions of our images can be printed quickly, for attendees to take concise visual notes with them the following day.
Some of the conferences we’ve supported with graphic recording and visual notes:
- IBM Smarter Commerce Global Summit Orlando
- Celebration of Entrepreneurship, Dubai
- 99% Conference, New York City
- MLove, Berlin
- Øredev Userverse, Malmö, Sweden
- TechCrunch Disrupt (sponsored by GE 2011, Quotidien 2012), New York City
- Digital CMO (sponsored by Ogilvy), New Orleans
- Internet Week (sponsored by Meebo), New York City
- FICOD (sponsored by Ogilvy), Madrid
- SXSW 2011, 2012 (OgilvyNotes)