From goal setting to journey mapping, ImageThink helps clients develop and capture sound strategic plans and clearly communicated mission statements. This strategic illustration can be animated or turned into explainer videos to be shared with a Board of Trustees and internal stakeholders.
Amplify Corporate Culture
We help clients align on company value statements, conduct internal social listening, and have the difficult discussions needed to foster a healthy, happy, and productive workplace. From internal decks and training videos, to DEI materials; from company historical timelines, and staff onboarding documents, we’ll help you see, and share, the big picture.
Whether you need punchier sales decks, evergreen marketing and social media assets, or animated explainer videos, our studio team can take material from live sessions, or create entirely new assets to help your visual storytelling!
Commemorate and Celebrate
Looking for the perfect way to celebrate your team, honor a stakeholder, or memorialize major moments? ImageThink can create amazing visuals in studio. From mapping organizational history, visual bios, to team-wide social listening murals, we create one-of-a-kind visual recordings and mementos . We can also isolate almost any icon for printing on a variety of merchandise or gifts.
See it in Action
- Align on goals, map out a strategic plan, and assign action items and owners with strategic illustration
- Create hand-illustrated infographics highlighting company values, histories, and timelines
- Visualize customer, client, or patient journey maps to guide decision-making
- Build departmental and organizational charts, clarifying structure
- Develop clear, vibrant, reusable marketing and sales content
- Produce powerful and dynamic brand or product explainer videos
- Celebrate and thank participants with one-of-a-kind, hand-illustrated visual bios
- Craft valuable, actionable, and visual mission statements and strategic visions
- Continue to improve organizational morale and sense of connection with an internal social listening mural
Frequently Asked Questions
Visual storytelling, as the name suggests, is the practice of conveying information or narrative using pictures and words. In our work, ImageThink graphic recorders use visual mnemonic devises, colorful characters, and hierarchical text to make sure your big ideas are memorialized in a beautiful, shareable fashion.
By illustrating your insights and areas of expertise, ImageThink’s team of graphic recorders can provide you with internal and external marketing collateral. The assets we create can be printed to physical media, shared digitally, or animated. Any way you want to share your ideas, we can help!
65% percent of the population are visual learners, and the human brain processes images faster than text or audio inputs. ImageThink’s notes, time lapse videos, and animations leverage this biological fact to help make your message more memorable and engaging.
At ImageThink, we price our graphic recording services according to the nature of your engagement – whether it’s an internal meeting or public conference, for example – and how much support you need. Staffing, time, and materials are all factors in our rate card. Get in touch to discuss how we can help bring your biggest ideas to the surface and we’ll provide you with a custom quote.