GISC Visual Leadership Workshop With ImageThink
March 26, 2018
Unlock Leadership Skills With Visual Literacy
Strong leaders know that they have to build and refine their skills to be effective. Join ImageThink co-founder Nora Herting for a leadership retreat in graphic facilitation, August 8-10th, in beautiful Cape Cod.
Visualize Your Ideas and Stimulate Participation
- Present your ideas visually and get buy-in from your leaders, team members, partners or clients
- Use templates and learning maps to engage colleagues or stakeholders in ideation and decision making to ensure high level of ownership
- Make complex issues understandable by making the connections visible
Clarify and align goals, actions, and outcomes
- Increase the ability of your group to envision the future and to create a shared picture of what it looks like
- Use visual tools to help your team and partners to get on the same page with clear goals, roles and commitments
Increase your leadership impact
- Energize meetings
- Improve skills managing difference on teams
This workshop is a beginner course in graphic facilitation, and no particular drawing skills are required. You will use simple drawing techniques and materials will be provided. During these management classes, participants and presenters will create a safe learning environment where you are free to experiment and explore new ways of communicating.
Through exercises, case studies and reflection you will gradually hone your skills and develop materials that can be used in your current work or volunteer projects. After the workshop, you will be able to create visual presentations, plan a project visually, and help lead the members of your organization or team in meaningful dialogue and reflection.
This leadership workshop will incorporate some free time each day to explore the area, practice your new skills or relax at the beach.
How To Register
Event Date and Time: August 8-10th, 2018
Event Location: Gestalt International Study Center 1035 Cemetery Road South Wellfleet, MA 02663 United States