SXSW Interactive Graphic Recording with OgilvyNotes – Day 3
March 11, 2012
SXSW Interactive: Sunday, MARCH 11, 2012
Here we are in Day 3 of SXSWi with Ogilvy Notes! The conversations, panel discussions, and presentations are spreading so many great ideas!
Today’s line up includes some of our favorite people to graphic record! Key Note Speaker Amber Case speaks about “Ambient Location and the Future of the Interface.” Seth Priebatsch is back at SXSWi again this year talking about Mobile Payment. Other favorites include Steve Case & Tim O’Shaughnessy, discussing entrepreneurship, and Caterina Fake speaks about “The Love you Make.”
Here is the full schedule:
- Tapping Into America’s Secret Sauce: Entrepreneurs with Steve Case and Tim O’Shaughnessy at 11:00am
- The Nick Denton Interview: The Failure of Comments with Nick Denton, and Anil Dash at 11:00am
- Computation and Its Impact on the Future with Stephen Wolfram at 12:30pm
- Ambient Location and the Future of the Interface with Amber Case at 2:00pm
- The Payment Revolution is Coming: Welcome to Interchange Zero with Seth Priebatsch at 3:30pm
- The Love You Make with Caterina Fake at 3:30pm
- Design. Build. Transform. with Emily Pilloton at 3:30pm
Check out the visual notes below and keep checking back, as we will be posting our visual notes here daily. You can also see our work and the work of the SXSW community at http://blog.ogilvynotes.com. If you (or a friend) are lucky enough to be here in Austin, stop by the Day stage and pick up your limited edition print!