SXSW Interactive Graphic Recording with OgilvyNotes – Day 2
March 10, 2012
SXSW Interactive: Saturday, MARCH 10, 2012
Here are our visual notes to date!
Here we are in Day 2 of SXSWi with Ogilvy Notes! Today’s line up includes Key Note Speech from Baratunde Thurston on “How to Read the World,” and other favorites like the folks from Top Chef, conversations about how to find the design job you want, and the Technology Wars! See the entire schedule below:
- Top Chef: How Transmedia is Changing TV with Aimee Viles, Andy Cohen, Dave Serwatka, Lisa Hsia, and Tom Colicchio at 11:00am
- The Start-Up of YOU: 21st Century Career Strategy with Ben Casnocha and Reid Hoffman at 11:00am
- Hunt or Be Hunted: Get the Design Job You Want with Amy Jackson, Gina Bianchini, Jason Putorti, and Whitney Hess at 12:30pm
- Emotional Equations to Connect with Your Customers with Chip Conley at 12:30pm
- How to Read the World with Baratunde Thurston at 2:00pm
- The Secret Lives of Links with Jared Spool at 3:30pm
- Making the Real World Easier to Use with Dennis Crowley and MG Siegler at 3:30pm
- Catch Me If You Can: Frank Abagnale 10 Years Later with Frank Abagnale at 3:30pm
- The Wars of Tech with Steven Levy at 5:00pm
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think with Peter Diamandis at 5:00pm
- The View From Rainn Wilson’s Brainstem with Rainn Wilson at 5:00pm
Prints will be available from yesterday’s sessions around 10am so be sure to swing by!
We will be posting our visual notes here daily so keep checking back. You can also see our work and the work of the SXSW community at http://blog.ogilvynotes.com. If you (or a friend) are lucky enough to be here in Austin, stop by the Day stage and pick up your limited edition print!