SXSW Interactive: Monday, MARCH 12, 2012
Here we are in Day 4 of SXSWi with Ogilvy Notes, time is flying, there is only 1 day remaining of the interactive track!
One of today’s highlights for ImageThink will be graphic facilitation for Ray Kurzweil and Lev Grossman speaking on the topic of “Expanding Our Intelligence Without Limit”
We’ll have the pleasure of graphic recording for Tim O’Reilly (last time we scribed for him was in Spain at FICOD), Dean Kamen, Biz Stone and Katie Salen.
Here’s the full schedule:
- The Future of The New York Times with Evan Smith and Jill Abramson at 11:00am
- Invention & Inspiration: Building a Better World with Dean Kamen at 11:00am
- Net Smart: How to Thrive Online with Howard Rheingold at 11:00am
- Is Technology Making Our Lives Richer or Poorer? with Jaron Lanier and Nicholas Thompson at 12:30pm
- Create More Value Than You Capture with Andrew Mcafee and Tim O’Reilly at 12:30om
- Expanding Our Intelligence Without Limit with Lev Grossman and Ray Kurzweil at 2:00pm
- The Next Big Thing with Matt Barrie at 3:30pm
- Content As a Means for Social Change with Biz Stone and Brian Sirgutz at 3:30pm
- The Future of Innovation and Consumer Electronics with Gary Shapiro, Kevin O’Malley, and Richard Watson at 5pm
- Don’t Shoot the Player While They’re Learning with Katie Salen at 5:00pm
Check out the visual notes below and check back tomorrow for day 5, as we are posting our visual note taking here daily. You can also see our work and the work of the SXSW community at http://blog.ogilvynotes.com. If you (or a friend) are lucky enough to be here in Austin, stop by the day stage and pick up your limited edition print!