Why graphic recording?
Because we think in pictures, not just words!
Consider these astounding facts:
- An estimated two thirds of all people are visual learners.
- A full one fourth of our brain is devoted to processing visual information
- Combining images with text or speech increases retention by 40%
By harnessing our innate visual literacy, graphic recording and graphic facilitation — either in a meeting or at an event — creates an active atmosphere and generates participant excitement and curiosity. Audiences sense instantly that something different and fun is about to happen that’s worth paying attention to. People become receptive to new information, and they retain what they learn.
How does it work?
ImageThink graphic recorders listen and synthesize main ideas and themes into drawings using a combination of images and words. For conferences, trade shows and meetings, this capture and synthesis of verbal information takes place in real-time. We almost always work large-scale at the front of the room, so everyone present can see and engage with the content of the drawing as it unfolds.
Curious to see what this looks like? Click here to see us at work.
Who uses graphic recording?
ImageThink has helped many different kinds of organizations across all kinds of industries harness the power of visuals.
Some of our clients include:
Want to know more about what we do for our clients?
Click here to read our graphic recording case studies.
What are ways you can use graphic recording?
Here are just a handful of ways that graphic recording by ImageThink can help you get better results:
- Introduce a new project with a splash
- Bring your team up to speed in a hurry
- Eliminate confusion or miscommunication among team members
- Distill complex data into one clear image
- Add creativity and excitement to your presentation
- Make a brainstorming meeting more productive and actionable
- Create an engaging video for a website or trade show
Ready to put the power of visual thinking to work for you?
Click here to learn more about all of our different services.