Based on this experience, I would give the highest recommendation possible for anyone to spend an afternoon with ImageThink to learn about how each of us is truly, deeply, already a visual thinker. – Jean Tabaka, Agile Fellow, Rally Software
Drawing on over a decade of combined teaching experience, Heather Willems and Nora Herting empower teams to improve their communication with simple visual techniques through in-house workshops and training programs.
ImageThink gives your team the powerful visual tools of graphic facilitation, and our programs are tailored to your company’s specific needs. Meetings will never be the same once people become comfortable exploring ideas using simple visuals.
- How visuals help align group thinking
- How the brain learns: utilizing simple images to express complex ideas clearly
- Using visuals for problem solving
- How to use simple shapes to build images
- Lettering practice, simple icons, and visual composition
- The benefits of process maps in management
- Transforming post-it notes into a visual story
What participants learn
- How to improve the quality of your communication by using visuals
- Increased confidence mapping ideas with a pen and marker
- Simple visual techniques that facilitate better collaboration
- A foundation of visual icons and metaphors to illustrate common concepts
- How to actively listen and synthesize ideas
Let us design the perfect training experience. Contact us to discuss a custom workshop tailored to your objectives.