SXSWi 2015 Day 3 Recap
March 15, 2015
ImageThink is happy to be back for our 6th year at SXSW Interactive graphic recording for the keynote and featured speakers.SXSWi hosts an incredible variety of speakers, each with their own intriguing points of view. You can download the pdf of the digital editions here on Slideshare.
On March 15th, Martine Rothblatt and Lisa Miller gave the keynote address on AI technology and the future of “self.” Bryan Stevenson gave his insights on racial inequality and the justice system and Brian Grazer talked about his inspirations for a creative life!
Jessica Alba and Brian Lee spoke about their business, The Honest Company, and John Maeda talked about new design and technology trends. A jam-packed day!
Below is the full list of Monday’s talks: 3/16/15
- Stephen Wolfram: “The Frontiers of Computational Thinking”
- Brooks Buffington, Carmel DeAmicis, Tyler Droll: “An Interview with Yik Yak’s Founders”
- Megan Smith: “How Innovation Happens”
- Don Tapscott: “Reality Check: 20 Years of the Digital Economy”
- Eric Ries: “Everything Eric Ries Has Learned Since 2011″
- Jonah Peretti: “Lessons from Buzzfeed”
- Mellody Hobson: “Money Talks”
- Hugh Macleod: “”How Art Affects Strategy
- Maxine Williams, Van Jones: “#YesWeCode: From The Hood To Silicon Valley”