Presentations & Panel Discussions
Presentations and panel discussions are great opportunities to discover the power of visual recording. ImageThink graphic recorders map conversations in real-time, synthesizing and connecting information to form a visual record of the conversation. Presentations become much stronger — more engaging and more memorable — when paired with the visual anchors that graphic recording provides.
Some of the more notable speakers we have scribed:
- Bill Gates and Tony Blair in conversation at Khosla Ventures CEO Summit
- Arianna Huffington at Digital CMO Summit
- Jimmy Wales, Creator of Wikipedia, at ELI conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Al Gore at SXSWi
- You can see how we have created visual branding for keynotes and entire conferences by visiting our conferences page.
- We can also transform PowerPoint slides into interesting and engaging illustrations and infographics.