- “ImageThink: Art as Small Business,” Amex OPEN Forum by Jane Applegate. “She sketched throughout the session and afterwards, stood next to the board while dozens of participants snapped photos of her work with their phones and iPads. There was no need for attendees to be distracted by taking notes. They walked out with the key points captured by Willems.”
- “Doodling for Dollars,“ Wall Street Journal. “Firms are holding training sessions to teach employees the basics of what’s known as visual note taking.”
- “SXSWi: Pictures Worth a Thousand Bytes,” The Guardian. “Now, the little start-up is working with some of the biggest organisations in the US, including Google, Disney, Microsoft and Nasa…”
- “ImageThink Re-thinks the Traditional Meeting Model,” Bottom Line. “The days of snoozing though inane meetings — and getting caught when your face inadvertently falls into a plate of donuts — are long over if professional artists and former teachers Nora Herting and Heather Willems have anything to do with it. “
- “ImageThink: Graphic Facilitation and Big Ideas,” The Aside Blog: Innovation Design in Education. “A creative and engaging way to help kids focus by captivating the content in a visual way…After all, don’t we constantly talk to them about figuring out the main idea and supporting details? Well, graphic facilitation is just another way of doing it.”
- “ImageThink in Sweden,” Neuland Network. “ImageThink raised the tone of the conference. Their work was a great conversation starter, and they communicated the content of the conference in a fun and universally understandable language. A great investment!”
- “ImageThink & Ogilvy Notes Turn Note-taking Into An Art,” The BFG Spin. “Visual note-taking, however, creates a record that is not only memorable, but one you might actually want to look at again. (I now have several hanging on the wall of my office.)”
- “The Best of SXSW, Illustrated,” Fast Company’s Co.Create blog. “Ogilvy once again sent the skilled ‘note-taking’ artists at ImageThink down to Austin to create Ogilvy Notes, thick-slice picture commentary on the festival’s featured presentations.”
- “I See What You’re Saying,” New Pharma Thinkers, August 2012. How to use visual tools to make your meeting more interesting, engaging and effective.
- Interview with Nora Herting at SXSWi 2011, Ogilvy
Articles Featuring ImageThink’s Graphics
- “Empowering Autistic Children: Ajit Narayanan at TED2013,” TED blog
- “Pumping Up Women’s Sports,” Wired’s GeekMom blog.
- “SXSW 2011: SCVNGR’s Seth Priebatsch on how gaming will change the world,” The Guardian.
- “Growing TED by Giving it Away,” TED Blog.
- “Why We’ll All be Playing Games Soon,” Huffington Post.