How To Draw Christopher Lee In 5 Easy Steps
June 11, 2015
Christopher Lee: actor, singer, knight. RIP
Did you know?
1. He was 6’5″
2. He acted in over 250 films
3. Lee was knighted for services to drama and charity in 2009
4. He was also known for his singing ability- on various opera and heavy metal albums
5. Lee is best known for his role as Count Dracula in a sequence of Hammer Horror films, and Saruman in The Lord of the Rings film trilogy
6. He was fluent in many languages
To learn more about ImageThink’s capabilities in illustration and graphic recording, visit our Services page for more information.
Check out Draw Your Big Idea for more great visual exercises to help you develop thoughts and ideas.
, Christopher Lee
, Drawing Inspiration
, Graphic Facilitation
, graphic recording
, James Lake
, Visual Notes